Adding MailChimp to your Pub Site Website
Go to https://mailchimp.com/, Log in to your account or sign up for a free account.
Building Your Pop-upof all pages", paste the code.
- Use these instructions to build your pop-up in MailChimp.
- Once you have copied the HTML code provided from Mailchimp, login to PubSite. Tip: make sure you highlight and copy all of the code.
- Once in PubSite, click Pages & Navigation in the Admin menu. Find the Custom Scripts tab in the submenu.
- Doing this will take you to the page where you will paste your code from MailChimp. In the field titled, "Add this to the
- Click the "Save Changes" button. Then, go back to the Mailchimp window where you designed your form and follow the rest of the MailChimp instructions.
- To see the popup on your website, go to Pub Site and click the blue "View Site" button in the top right corner of your screen to visit your website and see your pop-up.
Building Your Embedded Signup Form
- Go back into MailChimp. Follow these instructions to design an embedded signup form.
- Once you have copied the HTML code provided from Mailchimp, login to PubSite. Tip: make sure you highlight all of the code
- Once there, click the Pages & Navigation tab in the Admin menu. Find the Sidebar & Menu tab in the submenu.
- There are two menu windows on the Sidebar Content & Menu page. They are titled Side Menu & Content and Not Included. Drag Mailing List from the Not Included window to the Side Menu & Content window.
- Once you drag the Mailing List widget to the Side Menu & Content section, you will see a pop-up window. Paste the code in this window and click "Update Page".
- The pop-up window will disappear. Click "Save Changes"
To see your new form, click View Site in the top right corner.
To add the embedded form to any page on your website, follow these instructions:
- Go to the page on your website where you want the embedded signup form.
- Once there, open the Editor and click "Source". Doing this will show you the HTML code for the page. Paste the code wherever you would like the embedded form to appear and click "Save Changes".