Changing the Menu for a One Book Site
If you are only displaying one book on your site, you can change the "Books" tab on your site menu to better suit your needs. By default, the "Books" tab leads to a page displaying all books. If there is only one book on the site, you can change the tab to read "Book" and take you directly to the book page.
First, go to the Pages & Navigation tab in the admin menu:
1. Click the blue "Add New Page" button on the right side of the submenu
2. Name the page "The Book" "Book" or customize it to something that fits your site.
3. Under Type, select "Link to File or External Website"
4. In a new window, go to your current book page on your site, copy the link, and paste it into the Link field.
5. Click the green "Add Page" button
6. This page will appear at the bottom of the box of the right, find it and drag it to the box on the left.
7. To remove the "Books" tab, find it in the box to the left and move it to the box on the right.
8. Make sure to save changes by clicking the green "Save Changes" button
When you visit your site, you should see the new tab in your menu bar. When you click this tab, it should take you right to your book page.